Thursday, July 12, 2007

Missing My Husband

Paul is in Beijing. He left on Sunday and will be gone three weeks. I miss him. It's been a special summer because we have both girls living at home. This hasn't happened since '02. By the middle of August the girls will be off to different states or countries and Paul will be off to China again. I think I am sounding melodramatic. They are adult, or nearly adult, children. It's not like they are around much even when they are home. It has been nice to occasionally bump into them when they come home from work, the gym or a date. It's easier to catch up when we see each other face to face rather than the occasional e-mail or phone call. I am excited that my oldest is planning a trip to Australia. She has been working two jobs to save money for her trip. I think she will have a wonderful time. She is hoping to go boarding in both Australia and New Zealand. How exciting.

No comments: